RV Rubber Roof Top Coat
For RV rubber roof, E.P.D.M. rubber membranes and aluminum asphalt. Rubberized blanket of protection reflects 90% of the sun's rays to keep interiors cooler and to save energy. Must be primed with Kool Seal® RV Rubber Roof Primer. Dried film is mildew and algae resistant.
RV Rubber Roof TopCoat White Elastomeric
Features and Benefits:
• Reflects 90% of the sun's rays.
• Keeps interior cooler and saves energy.
• Gives added protection, extends life of roof.
• Makes repairs blend in to look like new.
• Easy to apply with deep nap roller or brush.
• Dried film is mildew and algae resistant.
• Soap and water cleanup - while wet.
• 5 years Must be primed with Kool Seal ® RV Rubber Roof Primer
• Rubber Roofs
• EPDM Rubber Roof Membrane
• Aluminum Asphalt Coating
Coverage per gallon:
EPDM Rubber Roof Membrane, Primed 80 sq. ft.
Aluminum Asphalt 80 sq.ft.