Using fueled appliances in your RV can
increase the risk of high levels of propane gas and carbon monoxide.
Protect your family from both with one detector. Uses less power, gives
early alerts with fewer false alarms, and lasts up to 7 years (from date of installation).
LP gas is heavier than air, this detector should be installed no more
than 18" from the floor so that it can accurately detect the amount of
gas in your RV.
The risk of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning
goes up when you use fuel-burning appliances, and propane (LP gas) is
usually the first choice of power in RVs. This 2-in-1 alarm gives you
early detection, and peace of mind from the possible dangers of both